Data Protection Delegate
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: DEISTER S.A. CIF: A58738147
Postal address: DEISTER S.A. Sant Pere Claver, 15 – 08017 Barcelona (Barcelona)
Phone: 902 18 80 80
Data Protection Delegate : DESPATX D’ADVOCATS BADIA SLP – Plaça Vella, 7. 1r, 08221 Terrassa – email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your data?
- Management of contracted services.
- Treatment for commercial purposes, sending offers, information and commercial proposals. • Participation in the activities of the person in charge.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
- Contractual relationship between DEISTER S.A. and the client at the time of purchase of the services. To complete the hiring process it may be mandatory that you provide us with the personal data requested. If you do not provide us with your personal information, the purchase process may not be completed.
- Your free, specific, informed, unambiguous consent.
To which recipients do we communicate your data?
Your data will be treated exclusively by DEISTER S.A. with the following exception: the data you provide us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to the services contracted above indicated between DEISTER S.A. and the transferor of the data, such as to the entities or organizations with which there is a legal obligation of transfer. There will be no transfers to third countries outside the European Union without your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide us will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment, or when it is necessary to keep them due to legal obligations. When conservation is no longer necessary, they will be suppressed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
15-01-2020 DEISTER S.A. P. 1 Sant Pere Claver, 15 – 08017 Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Right to withdraw consent at any time;
- Right to access, rectify and delete data;
- Right to limit the use or opposition of data processing;
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
DEISTER S.A., Sant Pere Claver, 15 – 08017 Barcelona (Barcelona) – firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO: DESPATX D’ADVOCATS BADIA SLP – Plaça Vella, 7. 1st, 08221 Terrassa – email@example.com